If you’re expecting a post about Iqaluit then you’re in for a shock. This has absolutely positively nothing to do with the Arctic so you’ve been properly warned…
On January 20th, 2011 an award was forged in the firey bussom of Mount Doom the likes of which had never been seen before. It was to be the award to end all awards. One award to rule them all. But mysteriously the award was stolen and never seen again. Distraught over the loss of the all powerful relic the mighty Jillsmo was forced to create another equally power award. Unfortunately what was spawned was far worse than anyone could imagine. The gawdy monstrosity came to be known as The Memetastic Award and it spread across the land like a plague infecting all in its wake with memelicious goodiness.
If you have no idea what the hell that means, join the club. All I know is that our dear friend Wendy awarded us with the memetastic bubbly goodness and now after a month of trying to figure out if there was a pill or shot or something to cure the meminess I am compelled to follow suit with the rules for being blessed with such an honor. Since Suzanne already had to deal with a meme on her own blog I figure it’s my turn to confront it.
They are as follows:
1. You must proudly display the award in a post. [Done]
2. You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. [Done]
3. You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers. [Done]
Anyways 5 things about me in which only one is the truth. Hmmm…
- I was a grip in a video shoot for a Norwegian singer.
- I once participated in trial experiments of a drug called cortexiphan.
- I once competed on a reality show but was voted off shortly after I went a little bonkers and started talking and texting from a rock that I believed was a blackberry.
- I worked for a brief period of time as an architect at Vanderlay Industries.
- I worked as a package deliverer for IPS.
And not who do I piss off by giving them this award. Well since I’ve done worst to people in the past so I suppose gracing them with this award won’t be that bad. Anyways, here are my
victims …err… winners:
Don’t hate me for showing the love. Just spread the love to others. Cheers!
Jillsmo would totally appreciate it if you visit the Memetastic Hop and link up there if you are a recipient of this fantastic award. One has to know how far the memeness has spread.